10.16.2022 Community Group Questions
- Discuss what happens in the miracle in Acts 3:1-10.
- What are some things that we make Christianity about that are unhelpful?
- Peter says, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you.” What do we tend to think we have to offer people? What do we really have to offer people as followers of Jesus?
- What do we tend to make much of in our lives or the world around us, either good or bad? What does Peter say we should make much of concerning our faith?
- How do we typically respond to people when they sin against us? How does God respond to us in light of our sin against him? How does this change our approach to people?
- Have you experienced times of refreshment in your walk with Jesus? What might times of refreshment look like, now and in the future?
More in Community Group Questions
January 25, 2023Community Group Questions: 1.29.2023 (Acts 8:1-25)
January 16, 2023Community Group Questions: 1.22.2023 (Acts 7)
November 6, 2022Community Group Questions 11.6.2022