10.09.22 Community Group Questions
Community Group Questions
- Read Acts 2:42-47 aloud. List the four qualities of the church Luke describes for us. Discuss why these four things are centering for the church.
- The church exists for the insiders and the outsiders. How are ways that as a church, we serve both?
- We are created for community: communion with God and with one another. How does understanding God's desire for communion with us shape our understanding of the significance of having communion with God's people?
- How have you seen the community of faith at GPC serve others?
- What are some of the greatest challenges to community and how does the gospel change what we prioritize in our relationships?