10.09.22 Community Group Questions
Community Group Questions
- Read Acts 2:42-47 aloud. List the four qualities of the church Luke describes for us. Discuss why these four things are centering for the church.
- The church exists for the insiders and the outsiders. How are ways that as a church, we serve both?
- We are created for community: communion with God and with one another. How does understanding God's desire for communion with us shape our understanding of the significance of having communion with God's people?
- How have you seen the community of faith at GPC serve others?
- What are some of the greatest challenges to community and how does the gospel change what we prioritize in our relationships?
More in Community Group Questions
March 5, 2023Community Group Questions: 3.5.2023 (Acts 13)
February 22, 2023Community Group Questions: 2.26.2023 (Acts 12)
February 19, 2023Community Group Questions: 2.19.2023 (Acts 10)